Ribbon work and ballet is an exceptionally beautiful and powerful fusion. Our ballet artists come from a thrilling range of world class institutions, including The Royal Ballet, The Bolshoi and The English National Ballet. These pristine costumes reference Swan Lake and are worn with delicate tiaras and performed en pointe or in soft ballet slippers. They can be worn for any of our skills, including stilt performance. For wandering performance The London Cirque Ballet can dance in unison or individually, welcome and guide guests, distribute sweets or treats and wear their own music boxes if required. They can also be dressed in lights.
Also available for staged performance. As always our shows are arranged to fit the event. A versatile base costume that lends itself well to styling and adaptation. Can be performed as clockwork dolls, fairies and more. They can be worn with warmer accessories for outdoor or cold weather performance.
- The use of light makes this act highly visible, even in full daylight.
- A perfect choice if you want to create a talking point or gentle interaction.
- Particularly well suited to handing out lovely gifts and treats.
- Beautiful and accessible.
- Great for outdoor or indoor events.
9 available in this set, plus a further 3 from the Stilt collection which can be worn on foot. More can be created to order.
See the whole The London Cirque Ballet collection.
Learn about the benefits of having ribbon dancers at your event.
Each artist can perform 3 sets within a booking. 1 set equals:
- A 20 minute wandering ribbon performance, en pointe or in soft or outdoor ballet shoes.
- A 5-10 minute show.
Artists can perform one act for all 3 sets, or you can split the sets between two costumes/skills and select a complimentary second act.
Our full fees information can be found in our fees and set times PDF, available to account holders or upon request.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- If you would like this act performed en pointe, artists need a flat, smooth, clean surface.
More technical requirements can be found in our safety documents, available to account holders or upon request.