Ribbon work and ballet is an exceptionally beautiful and powerful fusion. Our ballet artists come from a thrilling range of world class institutions including The Royal Ballet, The Bolshoi and The English National Ballet. These pieces are covered in elaborate hand detailing in crystal and lace, worn with exquisite flower and insect crystal coated head pieces, and performed en pointe or in ballet slippers. These costumes can be worn for any of our skills, including stilt performance.
For wandering performance The London Cirque Ballet can dance in unison or individually, welcome and guide guests and distribute sweets or treats wearing their own music boxes if required, and can be dressed in lights. Also available for staged performance, shows are arranged to fit the event. A versatile base costume that lends itself well to styling and adaptation, can be performed as clock work dolls, horror characters, fairies and more, or be worn with warmer accessories for outdoor/ cold weather performance.
- The addition of lights makes this act more visible, even in full daylight
- A perfect choice if you want to create a talking point or gentle interaction
- Particularly well suited to handing out lovely gifts and treats
- Friendly and accessible
- Great for outdoor or indoor events
We have a group of 4 available in a variety of reds, blacks and deep browns. More can be created to order.
See the entire The London Cirque Ballet collection.
Learn about the benefits of having ribbon dancers at your event.
Each artist can perform 3 sets within a booking. 1 set equals:
- A 20 minute wandering ribbon performance, en pointe or in soft or outdoor ballet shoes.
- A 5-10 minute show.
Artists can perform one act for all 3 sets, or you can split the sets between two costumes/skills and select a complimentary second act.
Our full fees information can be found in our fees and set times PDF, available to account holders or upon request.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- If you would like this act performed en pointe, artists need a flat, smooth, clean surface.
More technical requirements can be found in our safety documents, available to account holders or upon request.