Our ballet artists come from a thrilling range of world class institutions including The Royal Ballet, The Bolshoi and The English National Ballet. This collection is covered in elaborate hand detailing in crystal and lace, worn with flower and insect crystal coated head pieces, and performed en pointe. These costumes can be worn for any of our skills, including stilt performance. For wandering performance The London Cirque Ballet can dance in unison or individually, welcome and guide guests and distribute sweets or treats wearing their own music boxes if required, and can be dressed in lights. Also available for staged performance. As always our shows are arranged to fit the event. A versatile base costume that lends itself well to styling and adaptation, and can be performed as clockwork dolls, fairies and more. These pieces can also be worn with warmer accessories for outdoor or cold weather performance.
- The use of light within the costume makes this act highly visible, even in full daylight.
- A perfect choice if you want to create a talking point or gentle interaction.
- Particularly well suited to handing out lovely gifts and treats.
- Great for many environments.
We have a group of 4 available in a variety of reds, blacks and deep browns. More can be created to order.
See the entire London Cirque Ballet collection.
Learn about the benefits of having floor characters at your event.
Each artist can perform 3 sets within a booking. 1 set equals:
- A 20 minute wandering performance en pointe.
- A 40 minute ballet performance in soft or outdoor ballet shoes.
- A 5-10 minute show.
Artists can perform one act for all 3 sets, or you can split the sets between two costumes/skills and select a complimentary second act.
Our full fees information can be found in our fees and set times PDF, available to account holders or upon request.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- If you would like this act performed en pointe, artists need a flat, smooth, clean surface.
More technical requirements can be found in our safety documents, available to account holders or upon request.