Bask in the warm glow of the Texan Belles, two-stepping to classic country tunes. These costumes can be worn for any of our skills, including stilt performance. Texan Belles can perform choreographed dance-about accompanied by their own portable music system if required. They are also available for staged performance. As always our shows are arranged to fit the event.
- Groups of identically dressed artists make a statement in any space
- Fun and accessible
- Great for outdoor or indoor events
Each artist can perform 3 sets within a booking. 1 set equals:
- A 20 minute wandering fire performance en pointe
- A 40 minute wandering fire performance in outdoor or soft ballet shows.
- A 5-10 minute show.
Artists can perform one act for all 3 sets, or you can split the sets between two costumes/skills and select a complimentary second act.
Our full fees information can be found in our fees and set times PDF, available to account holders or upon request.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- If you would like this act performed en pointe, artists need a flat, smooth, clean surface.
- Fire performance requires suitable ventilation, 4 metres from anything flamable and a sensible distance (at least 1 metre) from audience members, if your performance is indoors you may need to switch off your fire alarms. We are fully insured and work safely. The venue must give permission.
More technical requirements can be found in our safety documents, available to account holders or upon request.