The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Spectacular vintage glamour for dance-about and stage, this stunning act can be booked as a solo or ensemble piece of eight bathing beauties using hoops, ribbons and flags. These costumes can be worn for any of our skills, including stilt performance and work wonderfully at Olympic inspired events. For wandering performance our Technicolor Bathers can wear portable sound systems or lights for out of this world kitsch. They can improvise or perform choreographed material, and interact with the audience whilst dancing (e.g. welcoming and guiding). They can also perform staged pieces and even swim. As always our shows are arranged to fit the event. A gorgeous base that can be worked to reference a number of other eras, dressed up in heels and sunglasses for high voltage glamour, or performed barefoot with flowers for a nostalgic, innocent feel.
- Colourful and exuberant, this act uses the space and introduces a generous splash of colour and energy.
- The use of light makes this act highly visible, even in full daylight.
- Beautiful, fun and interactive.
- Groups of similarly dressed artists make a statement in any space.
- Particularly well suited to handing out lovely gifts and treats.
- Friendly and accessible.
- Great for outdoor or indoor events.
- These characters work beautifully at vintage style events.
8 costumes available, 1 of each of the following colours: pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black.
You might also like The Hello Sailorettes.
Learn about the benefits of having hoop artists at your event.
Each artist can perform 3 sets within a booking. 1 set equals:
- A 20 minute wandering hoop performance.
- A 5-10 minute show.
Artists can perform one act for all 3 sets, or you can split the sets between two costumes/skills and select a complimentary second act.
Our full fees information can be found in our fees and set times PDF, available to account holders or upon request.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
More technical requirements can be found in our safety documents, available to account holders or upon request.