A blast from the past, whimsical ribbon dance with a Rat Pack soundtrack. This costume can be worn for any of our skills, including stilt performance. A graceful and warm character, for dance-about Swing Girl can wear a portable sound system or lights if required. She can improvise or perform choreographed material, and interact with the audience (e.g. welcoming and guiding, handing out treats). Also available for staged performance, shows are arranged to fit the event. This costume can easily be styled and accessorised to create a multitude of new looks.
- Colourful and exuberant, this act uses the space and introduces a generous splash of colour and energy.
- Can include light, making this act more visible even in full daylight.
- A perfect choice if you want to create a talking point or gentle interaction.
- Particularly well suited to handing out lovely gifts and treats.
- Beautiful and accessible.
- Great for outdoor or indoor events.
We have 1 Swing Girl, who can perform with a variety of other ballroom and evening style gowns, ask for details. More can be produced to order.
You might also like our Roaring Forties collection.
Learn about the benefits of having ribbon dancers at your event.
Each artist can perform 3 sets within a booking. 1 set equals:
- A 20 minute wandering ribbon performance en pointe or in soft or outdoor ballet shoes or heels.
- A 5-10 minute show.
Artists can perform one act for all 3 sets, or you can split the sets between two costumes/skills and select a complimentary second act.
Our full fees information can be found in our fees and set times PDF, available to account holders or upon request.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- If you would like this act performed en pointe, artists need a flat, smooth, clean surface.
More technical requirements can be found in our safety documents, available to account holders or upon request.