This exquisite fire performance is dressed in floor length chiffon and crystal. These costumes can be worn for any of our skills, including stilt performance. For wandering performance artists can wear portable sound systems or lights if required, and dance in unison or separately. Shows can be set on traditional stages and all sorts of other spaces. As well as creating shows to fit our clients’ specifications we have a ready made piece, The Firegown. A powerful 10 minute staged performance. Classically trained dancers perform a dazzling fire ballet set to Bach’s Passacaglia and Fugue. Spectacular, dramatic, unforgettable.
“What really impressed me was the level of detail within the choreography, and how incredibly polished the performance was. I have seen lots of fire acts over the years, which often seem to follow a very familiar format. It is encouraging to see this company do something so original and of such a high standard.”
Alexi Johnson, Booker
- Can be powerful and high impact or simply provide a talking point or gentle interaction.
- The use of light within the costume adds a further magical twist.
- Beautiful, unique and memorable.
7 identical costumes available, plus one in purple. More can be produced to order.
Each artist can perform 3 sets within a booking. 1 set equals:
- A 20 minute wandering fire performance en pointe
- A 40 minute wandering fire performance in outdoor or soft ballet shows.
- A 5-10 minute show.
Artists can perform one act for all 3 sets, or you can split the sets between two costumes/skills and select a complimentary second act.
Our full fees information can be found in our fees and set times PDF, available to account holders or upon request.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- If you would like this act performed en pointe, artists need a flat, smooth, clean surface.
- Fire performance requires suitable ventilation, performers must be at least 4 metres from anything flamable and at least 1 metre from audience members. If your performance is indoors you may need to switch off your fire alarms. The venue must give permission for fire performance.
More technical requirements can be found in our safety documents, available to account holders or upon request.