Introducing the Divine Retro Rabbits! Deeply adorable walkabout for literally any event. These characters can perform on stilts or foot, making them suitable for any of our skills. Retro Rabbits add fizz to a party, or perform at family events, either as interactive character performers, or dancers. These accessible, recognisable characters are modestly dressed and suitable for any audience. Also available for staged performance, as always our shows are arranged to fit the event.
- Bags of fun.
- Classic versatile characters.
- Great for greeting and guiding.
We have a collection of 3 brown grey stilt Rabbits, and 9 ground based costumes. As always we can create more to order.
You might also like Fifi Le Poodle and Mlle Belle.
Learn about the benefits of having stilt walkers and floor characters at your event.
Each artist can perform 3 sets within a booking. 1 set equals:
- A 40 minute wandering stilt performance.
- A 5-10 minute show.
Artists can perform one act for all 3 sets, or you can split the sets between two costumes/skills and select a complimentary second act.
Our full fees information can be found in our fees and set times PDF, available to account holders or upon request.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- For stilt performance we need somewhere to get up onto our stilts. This could be a chair on a sturdy table against a wall, a high window with a large enough sill to sit on, a bar or any surface between 1-1.5 metres high that is safe to sit on. Stilts generally require a floor to ceiling clearance of 2.8 metres, although they can also navigate lifts, stairs (with help) doorways and low corridors. We can also sometimes use shorter stilts if required.
More technical requirements can be found in our safety documents, available to account holders or upon request.