A powerful combination of grace, skill and technology. Innovative, versatile and totally unmissable. These costumes can be worn for any of our skills, including stilt performance. For wandering performance Electric Rhythmic can dance individually or in unison wearing their own music boxes if required and work wonderfully at Olympic inspired events. Also available for staged performance, as always our shows are arranged to fit the event. Great base for creating other looks and adding branding. Coloured sashes or other detailing can also transform the look. We have a number of coloured leotards that can be worn in a similar way.
- The elegant cut of this costume allows the artist to navigate tricky spaces and light to medium winds.
- The use of light makes this act highly visible, even in full daylight.
- A perfect choice if you want to create a talking point or gentle interaction.
- Groups of identically dressed artists make a statement in any space.
Each artist can perform 3 sets within a booking. 1 set equals:
- A 20 minute wandering ribbon performance en pointe or in soft or outdoor ballet shoes.
- or a 5-10 minute show.
Artists can perform one act for all 3 sets, or you can split the sets between two costumes/skills and select a complimentary second act.
Our full fees information can be found in our fees and set times PDF, available to account holders or upon request.
A quick overview of the few things we need from you:
- A dressing room or space.
- A clean safe performance space.
- Somewhere safe to leave equipment/ personal belongings.
- Suitable weather conditions or an alternative indoor space to work in. We will bring unruly weather alternatives if requested in advance, but we can’t generally work in very wet or extreme weather conditions.
- If you would like this act performed en pointe, artists need a flat, smooth, clean surface.
More technical requirements can be found in our safety documents, available to account holders or upon request.